|We are open again at 50% capacity indoors! It’s been too long. We can’t wait to share the new menu items and beers we’ve been creating with you.|
Although we can’t use all of our inside seating, we took the “off-limit” tables from inside and we’ve moved them out to our giant patio! We have plenty of room to spread them out to a safe distance, so we still have tons of seating.
|Here are a few things to know when you visit:|
– Only 10 people per table – max.
– We can only serve you at a table.
– You can’t stand at the bar.
– Our staff will be masked.
– We’re using single-use paper menus.
– Or use your own phone to pull up our menu.
– We’re using single-use plastic cups for beverages, including beer, to minimize risk to patrons.
– There will be a hand sanitizing station.
– We’re sanitizing the tables between guests.
– We can’t let you linger in common areas.
– The tables have been arranged to be 6ft away from each other, please don’t move them.
– Please stay 6ft away from strangers.
– Our staff might remind you of the 6ft rule if needed.
– Temporary hours: Su 12p-8p | M-Sa 11a-9p
– Be kind, stay safe, relax, and enjoy some beer!
We will keep these measures in place until the guidance from the authorities changes.
|You can also still buy beer & food to-go! Just visit http://Takeout.Westlake.Beer/|
For a limited time, we’re still making 32oz cans (“crowlers”) of anything on draft. Get’em while we’re still making them.
Come see us soon. Thanks for your understanding and for your support!
DELIVERY OPTIONS: We are on GrubHub.