|We are opening again at 25% capacity indoors beginning tomorrow, May 22nd! It’s been too long. We can’t wait to share the new beers we’ve been creating with you.|
Although we can’t use all of our inside seating, we took the “off-limit” tables from inside and we’ve moved them out to our giant patio! We have plenty of room to spread them out to a safe distance, so we still have tons of seating.
|Here are a few things to know when you visit:|
– Only 6 people per table – max.
– We can only serve you at a table.
– You can’t order at the bar.
– Our staff will be masked.
– We’re using single-use paper menus.
– Or use your own phone to pull up our menu.
– We’re using single-use plastic cups for beverages, including beer, to minimize risk to patrons.
– There will be a hand sanitizing station.
– We’re sanitizing the tables between guests.
– We can’t let you linger in common areas.
– The tables have been arranged to be 6ft away from each other, please don’t move them.
– Please stay 6ft away from strangers.
– Our staff might remind you of the 6ft rule if needed.
– Temporary hours: Su 12p-8p | M-Sa 11a-9p
– Be kind, stay safe, relax, and enjoy some beer!
We will keep these measures in place until the guidance from the authorities changes.
|You can also still buy beer & food to-go! Just visit http://Takeout.Westlake.Beer/|
For a limited time, we’re still making 32oz cans (“crowlers”) of anything on draft. Get’em while we’re still making them.
Come see us soon. Thanks for your understanding and for your support!