Your cart is currently empty!
Top 10 Tips for Parking in Deep Ellum
- The neighborhood of Deep Ellum is a dense urban environment with minimal parking. First, consider taking an Uber, Lyft, taxi, Alto, or some other rideshare service. It is by far the safest possible and easiest way to visit the brewery.
- Consider taking public transportation. Westlake Brewing Company is 0.3 miles (about a 5 minute walk) from the Baylor Station on the DART rail line. Westlake Brewing Company is 0.5 miles (less than an 8 minute walk) from the Deep Ellum DART station. Both stations primarily serve the Green line, but it is a quick connection to the Blue, Orange, or Red rail lines.
- Ride your bike, walk, skate, scooter, or jog the Dallas trail system! Westlake Brewing Company is approximately 0.5 miles from the end of the Sante Fe Trail extension into Deep Ellum.
- Ok, so if you must drive, visit before 6pm. Parking at metered spots along the streets of Deep Ellum is FREE until 6pm. After that, you can normally feed the meter remotely for another 2 hours using the ParkMobile app – just be sure to make a note of your meter number!
- Park in the giant public parking garage at The Stack. It’s just one block to the west of the brewery at 2700 Commerce Street! It contains 641 spaces on 9 floors, and for an urban parking garage, it’s quite reasonably priced at $5/3hrs, $10/overnight.
- Park in the pay lot across the street from the brewery.
- Park in the pay lot one block west of the brewery, just south of Pecan Lodge.
- Park in the pay lot between Commerce & Main, one block west of the brewery.
- Park in one of the city pay lots two blocks west of the brewery, under I-75 (a.k.a. I-345, a.k.a. I-45. I know, that’s Texas for ya).
- Park in the pay lot by our friends over at BrainDead Brewing, have a pint and some grub, and then make the 3 block walk over to see us.
If things get very hectic in Deep Ellum, you might have luck at the pay lots here, here, or here.
Also, it is now the 21st century and we all have pocket connections to the internet – there are tons of cool tools out there to help you find a parking space. Here are just a few: ParkMe, Parkopedia (Enter our address: 2816 Commerce St, Dallas), Best Parking, SpotAngels, and SpotHero.